你们主要采取了什么新的做法,能否给大家简单介绍一下?
2、We have mainly adopted some usual international practices.
大家主如果使用了一些国际上的习惯作法。
3、We would very much like to know something about this line. Could you tell us more about it.
大家非常想知道这方面的状况,你能具体谈谈吗?
4、We have adopted, for example, payment by instalments.
譬如说:分期付款,大家目前可以使用了。
5、Were very glad that you have such a friendly attitude.
大家对你们这种友好的态度感到特别高兴。
6、We stick to a consistent1 policy in our foreign trade.
大家的贸易政策是一贯的。
7、We insist on the principle of equality and mutual2 benefit, as well as exchanging needed goods.
大家坚持平等互利、互通有无的原则。
8、You have adopted a more flexible policy in your work than before.
你们的一些具体做法比以前灵活多了。
9、We are trying to get rid of the over-rigid pratices and adopt some general international pratices.
大家设法消除一些死板的做法,使用国际上通用的贸易方法。
10、We have adopted a flexible policy in our foreign trade work.
大家在外贸工作中采取了一些灵活作法。
11、Wed appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation3.
洽谈中请你多多关照。
12、Lets hope for good cooperation between us.
期望大家能非常不错地合作。
13、I wish a brisk4 business for you all and a continued development in our business dealings!
祝大伙买卖兴隆,交易越做越好!
14、Your health!
为你的健康干杯!
15、It is said that a new policy is being put into practice in your foreign trade. Is that true?
据了解你们正在推行一种新的贸易政策,不知有没这回事